[TriLUG] OT and OT

M. R. 13miketele at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 1 11:11:43 EDT 2014

I realize that it is my responsibility to remember that OT stands for

 1. ON topic
 2. OFF topic.

But, for the life of me, I fail in this responsibility.

Perhaps trilug as a group could agree on two terms with greater contrast
in their abbreviations?
I know the conversion would be a period of angst and confusion, but I
believe that like passwords, the pain would pass and life would be as
good or better afterward.

E.g.
no abbreviations and no "T", requires only one extra keystroke and only
part of the time, is self-defining.

 1.   ON
 2. OFF

Of course, this is all subject to the usual list dialogue.;-)