[TriLUG] OT and OT

MrB brentrbrian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:18:58 EDT 2014

Too easy to blame modern kids for the rush to abbreviate.

Unfortunately adults started this in ship to ship communications, telegraph
and later teletype where you were charged by the character or bounded by
time ... or habit ... as the use of e.g. in the original post exemplifies.

Brent R Brian on Samsung GS III Android Phone