[TriLUG] FCC may step in to pre-empt TWC like legislation

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri Jun 13 17:03:10 EDT 2014

If this is the case, perhaps TriLUG could draft a letter to
Representative Price[1] explaining our position. We could have a signing
party at the next meeting.

-- Kevin

[1] A quick look at the map to my read shows most of us in district 4.
If some of you are in other districts, we could certainly send your reps
a copy too.