[TriLUG] OT: Looking for OLD Sun hardware

Phillip Rhodes (Fogbeam Labs) fogbeam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:51:20 EDT 2014

I have a whole stack of old Sun hardware that I'll give to anybody who
wants it.  I forget what all is there, but I know there are 3-4 Ultra 30's
and a couple of Ultra 40's, and one or two other boxes.

If you, or anybody else here, wants some or all of that, let me know.   The
only caveat is, you'd have to come pick it up.  I live in Chapel Hill, FWIW.

Phil