[TriLUG] FOSS CAD software

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Thu Jun 26 07:57:20 EDT 2014

I mentioned qcad, but there is also freecad and librecad. Qcad is the only one I have ever used.  It was a while ago and was a more traditional cad interface but I found it clunky compared to what I remember of auto desk even from many years ago.  I really only looked at it from a quick hobbyist perspective.  I used to do a lot of cad and I was looking to do some quick elevation and plot plans for when I built the garden terraces and walls at our house.

Sent from my iPad