[TriLUG] 3d fractals vids for VJ with creative commons music

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 17:28:43 EDT 2014

Christopher, thanks for the feedback!

I reached out to Scott Draves, founder of electricsheep, last week to see
if he would be available and interested in a speaking engagement. His
secretary said he was too busy but anyhoo... His opensource code apparently
has had a *huge* impact in the music industry.

I will checkout the recommended artists. Adrian Sancheze is another great
artist on Jamendo. I had a conversation with him on twitter recently,
however, I am not sure how accurate Google Translate was... so I can't be
too sure what we talked about.

How would the "alternate network" be setup? The electricsheep program
appears to use shared resources from about 450,000 computers.

Jeremy Davis
@jeremydavis0_0
www.trianglecareerdevelopment.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jeremydavisprofile
It isn't 3D but I used to run electricsheep for the awesome visualizations.
The software is under a libre license. The output of the main network is
under the proprietary CC-BY-NC license. I could try to help out a little to
set up a libre licensed alternate network.

https://code.google.com/p/electricsheep/

SuperTuxKart has a demo mode I think.

I may now be answering the question I want to answer instead of the
question you're asking, but in terms of music I would recommend DJ Saryon &
Sory and select early works of Atomik Orchestra.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a4601/seis-elementos

http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/736523/atomik-orchestra

I can share more if you're interested. I try to post stuff like this, in
addition to software and hardware projects, on r/librelife on Reddit if
anyone feels like subscribing or contributing.

Cov