[TriLUG] 3d fractals vids for VJ with creative commons music

Christopher Covington cov at mykolab.com
Sat Jun 28 16:28:09 EDT 2014

It isn't 3D but I used to run electricsheep for the awesome visualizations. The software is under a libre license. The output of the main network is under the proprietary CC-BY-NC license. I could try to help out a little to set up a libre licensed alternate network.

https://code.google.com/p/electricsheep/

SuperTuxKart has a demo mode I think.

I may now be answering the question I want to answer instead of the question you're asking, but in terms of music I would recommend DJ Saryon & Sory and select early works of Atomik Orchestra.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a4601/seis-elementos

http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/736523/atomik-orchestra

I can share more if you're interested. I try to post stuff like this, in addition to software and hardware projects, on r/librelife on Reddit if anyone feels like subscribing or contributing.

Cov