[TriLUG] Use Tails (Linux) or Tor? Your an Extremist

matt@noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Jul 3 12:37:27 EDT 2014

    Interesting.  I got that this time.  What does it signify?
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Jeremy DavisDate: Thu, Jul 3, 2014 12:25 PMTo: TriLUG Mailing List;Subject:Re: [TriLUG] Use Tails (Linux) or Tor? Your an ExtremistIgor,Yeah and good luck explaining to a jury.Lately, everytime I post to the TriLUG list I get the message below, whichapparently is an anti-NSA thing developed by some MIT folks:"Hi, User @protonmail.ch doesn't exist. Please check the email addressagain. Thank you! ProtonMail"Not sure why I get this message, but it probably supports the idea thistype of list could be an interesting target to monitor.TriLUG...command line extremists!Jeremy Davis at jeremydavis0_0www.trianglecareerdevelopment.comwww.linkedin.com/in/jeremydavisprofileOn Jul 3, 2014 11:59 AM, "Igor Partola"  wrote:> Jeremy,>> Absolutely. Have you seen http://hackertyper.net/ ?>> One theory I saw is that basically these "lists" are not really the primary> goal. Rather, if you show up on the NSA radar doing something else, they> can then corroborate that you are an "extremist" because you where on a> list called "Extremists". How you got there and how they define it doesn't> matter. When you are in front of a judge for doing something and the> prosecutor says "Oh, and one more thing: you have been on the NSA's> Extremists list for 10 years." it will not look great.>> Igor> --> This message was sent to: Jeremy Davis > To unsubscribe, send a blank message to trilug-leave at trilug.org from that> address.> TriLUG mailing list : http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug> Unsubscribe or edit options on the web  :> http://www.trilug.org/mailman/options/trilug/jeremydavis%40jeremydavis.biz> Welcome to TriLUG: http://trilug.org/welcome>-- This message was sent to: Matt Flyer To unsubscribe, send a blank message to trilug-leave at trilug.org from that address.TriLUG mailing list : http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilugUnsubscribe or edit options on the web	: http://www.trilug.org/mailman/options/trilug/matt%40noway2.thruhere.netWelcome to TriLUG: http://trilug.org/welcome