[TriLUG] Use Tails (Linux) or Tor? Your an Extremist

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Thu Jul 3 12:05:58 EDT 2014

On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:53:58 -0400, Jeremy Davis <jeremyhwllc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Gotta be careful flashing your command line skills in public. It freaks
> people out. For some it may even trigger a hackerphoebic panic attack.

Some few of us predate even the command line, and have programmed ancient
computers with little front-panel switches and glowing light bulbs. It's
an arcane and suspicious activity.

Then there is my neighbor the bicycle mechanic who has a two-megavolt
rotary-gap Tesla coil in his garage. Whaddya bet he's communicating with
space invaders?