[TriLUG] [TAR] The NEW Raspberry Pi Model B+ Bundle is now available - and only $40!

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:08:55 EDT 2014

I just received my first B+ via UPS yesterday and it was quickly
transformed into an OpenELEC media center.  I don't yet have a case for it
though.  If you want to go the OpenELEC route make sure you download the
latest image because it appears the USB drivers chip requires a different
driver than does the B.