[TriLUG] Where to buy printer toner cartridges?

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 09:23:12 EDT 2014

My wife uses Stables, friends Real Estate office use Quill Office supplies
- both online.
both get here (pittsboro) quickly without paying for faster delivery.
I only go with factory toners - takes tooooo much time to source a refill
supplier, quality may vary (from same supplier), who you gonna complain to
if printer trashed?

aside - seems almost anything now gets here in two days, Laser Paper, new
over the range Microwave, US ebay purchases, most show up in two days.

john mitchell