[TriLUG] Linux Virtualization - Shared filesystems.

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Fri Sep 26 22:13:36 EDT 2014

Matt,

There was a good KVM talk by Jim Salter at TriLUG. The youtube video has
some community announcements at the beginning. Jim starts his talk about 24
minutes into the video. His preso slides are available too.

One thing I remember about Jim Salter's KVM talk was this piece of his bio
"managed and designed the infrastructure for a couple of Alexa Top 1000
sites, generating upwards of 60GB of Apache logfiles per day for a single
site using off-the-shelf open source apps, filesystems, and kernels."

http://www.trilug.org/2012-10-11/kvm

Jeremy