[TriLUG] How to prevent? "fsck died with exit status 4"

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:36:29 EDT 2014

I installed Linux Mint 17 LTS and the "fsck died with exit status 4"
problem does not occur anymore when I pull the power cord.

BTW, thanks TriLUG! I really appreciate all the comments on this topic. I
will be busy for a while researching all the ideas discussed here.

--
Jeremy Davis
@jeremydavis0_0