[TriLUG] DevFestNC - Sat 1st Nov 2014

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Oct 8 09:15:03 EDT 2014

Hey TriLUG,
My friend Luke Dary <lukedary at gmail.com> is running his second annual
Google Developer Group event in Durham. I went last year and had a
great time, learning a lot, and broadening my technical horizons. Luke
has sent TriLUG some discount codes for the event, so I hope to see
some familiar faces.

DevFestNC 2014 - Polymer Polytechnic
  https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c92esnp5vc26uhpcri04pnbr374

The Triangle Google Developer Group (GDG Triangle) wants to share some
discounts for our upcoming DevFestNC event
(http://devfestnc.brownpapertickets.com/) with you and your group's
membership.

Registration is regularly $40, but with discount password GDGTRIANGLE
it offers a lower price of $35. Additionally, I have set aside the
following special $25 registration codes to be used after entering
POLYMER as the discount password:

fnCJeXb5
93K9AADD
2bfZG6f4