[TriLUG] OT FS LG UH12LS29 Bluray Reader/DVD Burner

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 08:57:57 EDT 2014

I have an LG UH12LS29 5.25” SATA Internal BluRay player / DVD Burner for sale - originally purchased at Intrex and used sparingly for about a year in my MythTV build. Excellent shape. Specs are here: http://www.lg.com/us/commercial/optical-drives/lg-UH12LS29/technical-specifications

First $35 takes it, either cash at tonight’s meeting or via Paypal prior to meeting (my paypal addy is this email). Please respond to this email for dibs.

Thanks,

Tom