[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Oct 20 11:13:26 EDT 2014

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:29:14 -0400
Warren Myers <volcimaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> disclosure: I'm a Ford Guy, so there's that bias - but they make very
> solid cars that do quite well on fuel.

I favor Mopar, but have had two Fords: a 1961 fullsized Ford with a 361
and a three on the tree, and a salvaged 1973 Ford Country Squire wagon
with a 460 that got 7 MPG. I've owned about 10 cars, one of them 30
years old, but that Ford wagon most completely fulfilled the word
"jalopy". So why do I still have fond feelings for that bomb?

SteveT