[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Mon Oct 20 11:59:18 EDT 2014

People always make the mistake of buying a vehicle for the 10% of their
driving vs the 90%.  I have done the same and it is something I am trying
to avoid.

Example maybe 1% of the time I could use a pickup truck.  But the fact is
it would be cheaper to rent a pickup than to try to make a pickup work for
the other 99% of my driving.

Ken