[TriLUG] Developer environment for starting programmer

MrB brentrbrian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:26:04 EST 2014

Another idea would be to run the centos on the Macintosh using VirtualBox.
The VirtualBox images are portable across Windows, Linux and Macintosh and
make it easy to move the development around as you go. This way you can
develop your code and run it in the browser on the same machine and don't
have the issues of having to push it to a repository or use some file
transfer protocol to get it to the target.   Once the stuff is done the way
you want it you can push it into subversion or git.

Brent R Brian on Samsung GS III Android Phone