[TriLUG] Google Fiber

Michael Czeiszperger michael at czei.org
Mon Feb 2 15:42:51 EST 2015

Has anyone tried the 50/5 service? Does it actually maintain that speed?
My guess that would depend on the neighborhood infrastructure, and there's
no attempt to ascertain if a location can actually sustain that bandwidth.

I switched from TWC to Uverse when it came into my neighborhood, but it
tops out at 20/1 for $75/month, and there's no availability for anything
faster.