[TriLUG] Meeting: February 12th - Un-Meeting

Brian Gerard bgerard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:00:52 EST 2015

Topic: Un-Meeting
When: Thursday, 12th February 2015, 6.45pm (pizza at 7pm)
Where: NC State Engineering Building 2 Room TBD, Centennial Campus
Parking: The parking decks and Oval Drive street parking are free after 5pm
Website: http://www.trilug.org/2015-02-12/un-meeting

Overview
========
In the fine tradition of the BarCamp Un-Conferences, we're having an
Un-Meeting!

BarCamps ... are open, participatory workshop-events, the content of
which is provided by participants. - Wikipedia

We are looking to have a handful of topics (suggestion form below), each
of which should be well suited for a 10-15 minute mini-panel. On the
night of the meeting, there will be print outs of each suggestion, with
space to place a mark for whether you have something to say about it, or
want to learn about it - or both. You can also sign up to be the
"driver" for the topic. We will then pick the most popular topics to go
through in sequence, doing a group demo/panel on each.

Topic Suggestions
Propose a topic you're interested in. Pick something that will lend
itself well to discussion, and is narrow enough to be one of a handful
for the evening. Submit your idea via the Suggestion Form:
http://goo.gl/forms/WQht89kz8D

List of Topics