[TriLUG] Printer/scanner recommendations

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:42:29 EST 2015

On 02/05/2015 01:11 PM, William Sutton wrote:
> There have been a lot of news reports of building contractors, carpet
> cleaners, restaurants, etc., actually suing (case in point, Hadeed
> carpet cleaners in Virginia).  If you have resources to fight
> litigation, go ahead and leave a nasty review.  Otherwise... as someone
> once said, "silence is often the best answer."

I was tangled up in a "non-compete" clause when I quit one company and
went to work for another. The company I went to work for had very deep
pockets and lawyers hanging around on retainers. We got into deposition
where I dropped the bomb that I had been baby-sitting the territory left
vacant, that was along side my physical territory and that I had never
been paid for it! Holy shit, the lawyers for the other side scurried
like cockroaches. We settled out of court for a pittance after the bad
faith behavior was exposed. It felt good! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html