[TriLUG] Items to give away

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:07:26 EST 2015

On 02/11/2015 02:40 PM, David Burton wrote:
> On the off chance that wasn't a joke...
> http://www.ebay.com/sch/Printers-/1245/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=NEC+Spinwriter

Those are all actually "pin-writers", as in "no-spin". I meant the
ball-type "daisy wheels". They do one thing no other printer will do,
print through 7 carbons with true perfect letter quality.

I had one connected to an Apple][ back when. I could print at least a
case of paper with one ribbon. I have a serial port nothing uses
anymore. So, just to possess one of those clattering beasts would be my
notion of fun. The one I had came with a keyboard! :) Ric
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgpmwIkIgg

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html