[TriLUG] Valentine's Middle Finger to HDCP

Roger Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Feb 15 15:31:10 EST 2015

I ran across an analogous problem with a new video card. Couldn't get a proper picture on my Samsung monitor, neither VGA nor HDMI. The aspect ratio was slightly off. Using a DVI cable fixed it. The video card tech support folks attributed the problem to a Samsung quirk and my monitor being dual propose a monitor/TV. So,  maybe it is cable related.
--
Roger Broseus
www.bronord.com