[TriLUG] Rescue CD - hijack: containers for Windows

Alan Porter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 15 14:10:42 EDT 2015

Microsoft recently announced that they were jumping on the container
bandwagon.
I could imagine that docker-like containerization would be really nice
for isolating
infections on Windows systems.  The main OS and application layers of
the union
filesystem would be read-only, with just the data areas being
writable... which is
basically what others here are recommending... isolate the DATA and
refresh the
OS and applications.

Thoughts on Windows containers?

Alan