[TriLUG] booting an external disk with grub 0.97

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 21 15:35:22 EDT 2015

This, debian comes with very few wifi drivers in the base install.  You
will have to enable contrib and non-free to get many of them like the intel
drivers for example.

Perhaps another option, would it maybe be better to just spin up a small
vps for teaching this.  I think the base digital ocean droplet is like $5 a
month and is more than adequate for a learning environment for python.

Ken