[TriLUG] TWCBC and IPv6

Kevin Otte via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 8 17:07:37 EDT 2015

TWC biz class is in the same boat as residential at the moment. You can
request up to a /56 via DHCPv6-PD. The word is static IPv6 is "being
worked on".

If you're the book of faces sort, there's an IPv6 in NC discussion group
wherein a fellow from TWC has been known to chime in:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/126388364052629/