[TriLUG] Bye bye Tiger

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 29 09:35:43 EDT 2015

I have said before that while Virginia drivers seem to be suicidal (I-95
between Richmond and DC), Massachusetts drivers are definitely homicidal.
As legendarily difficult as navigating Boston surface streets can be, there
are few things closer to a Mad Max movie as driving I-84 in Massachusetts...

Ken

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:56 AM, Peter Neilson via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org