[TriLUG] Bye bye Tiger

William Sutton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 29 11:16:52 EDT 2015

Hrm.  Having driven the distance from Boston Logan through the Ted
Williams tunnel and back, a total of 3 times, having driven Raleigh
numerous times (used to live there), and having commuted from
Fredericksburg to Alexandria via I-95, I never thought Boston was that
bad.  Maybe I'm sufficiently used to DC traffic?

I hear the folks in Atlanta are really bad too...

William Sutton