[TriLUG] Bye bye Tiger

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 31 02:20:11 EDT 2015

I used to go to Microcenter and Fry's in Atlanta  :D, and overall TD price
was high

this was not  the drives prices. some simple parts aka USB cable, TD price
was a way over.
the other issue on Raleigh store was  they were rude. ex: tried to return
online order to the store...:P
on other thing on Fry's (Atlanta), they accepted return  (including from
online order) without much asking.
BTW, newegg served me well, all returns were with free-shipping, just asked
during online chat.

I miss  microcenter and Fry's actually...