[TriLUG] Plop Linux

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 31 20:07:59 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Plop Linux is a very simple, experimenter friendly Linux distribution.
It's kind of like a transparent model with which you can see everything
inside. I plan on using it to test Suckless Init plus Daemontools, and
to investigate lots of other stuff about Linux, without all the smog
equipment getting in the way. Plop Linux is one heck of a learning tool.

The first Plop Linux related article I've written is how to
install Plop Linux on a VirtualBox VM:

http://troubleshooters.com/linux/diy/plopinst.htm

Hope you enjoy it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2015 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz