[TriLUG] Android Address Book

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 14 17:32:42 EDT 2015

Once again this afternoon, I was reminded that I really don't like what
has been happening to me on my phone, for quite a while.

Is there an Address Book application that Does NOT multiply entries?

More specifically, I am looking for something that has only one entry
per person, instead of, as it seems with the current phone, one per
phone number.

I look in my phone, and I find myself half-a-dozen times.

Part of it may have to do with the VCF format, which doesn't seem to
accept multiple phone numbers per record.  Maybe that's just an issue
with the export-import application that I have, too.

Any bright ideas?

Thanks,
Brian