[TriLUG] Android Address Book

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 14 16:02:57 EDT 2015

Odd.  I just looked at my android phone and I have one entry per person, sometimes with multiple phone numbers.  I don't see the situation you describe.  This is also the case with my work phone Phone which is android but syncs to snap exchange server and uses VCF for the entries.

Did you do something that caused the multiple entries to appear suddenly?

I too suspect it is something related to the app your using?

Sent from my iPad