[TriLUG] Hack Night Tonight (7/16): 7-9pm at Bandwidth

Matthew Frazier via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 16 06:44:58 EDT 2015

Hello, TriLUG,

Sorry for the late announcement, but our hack night tonight is going to
be located at Bandwidth - same place as our last meeting. It's very
close to WebAssign, where previous Raleigh-side hack nights have
been held.

When: Thursday, July 16, 2015, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Where: Bandwidth, Venture III, 900 Main Campus Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
Parking: Venture Deck (next to Venture III, park in visitor spaces - no
permit required after 5pm)

Unfortunately, our new server (Moya) will not be physically present, but
since we'll have most of the Steering Committee there (including
intrepid sysadmin/webmaster Jack Hill), we will plan exactly how we're
going to lay out and deploy our new infrastructure.

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier
PR Officer, Triangle Linux Users Group
https://www.trilug.org/