[TriLUG] Hack Night Tonight (7/16): 7-9pm at Bandwidth

Greg Pubill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 16 09:14:35 EDT 2015

Hello Matthew,

Is this meeting open to new comers? I just signed up for this mailing
list and I'm very eager to reach out and participate in a local Linux
group. At my current stage I have not had as much Linux exposure as I
would like and I would very much like to pursue more in depth Linux skills.

Thank you,

Gregorio Pubill
greg at pubill.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregpubill