[TriLUG] WIFI EAP-TTLS connection issue

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Sep 5 14:54:25 EDT 2015

To be fair I should be clear that wifi is always a minor extra headache in
debain because of its only free options on install.  I am yet to install
debian on a laptop and not need a wired connection afterwards to install a
non-free wifi driver.

Well one exception is on the chromebook but that is in a chroot so really
the wifi driver is handled by the custom Gentoo spin that is Chrome OS.

Ken