[TriLUG] Linux from scratch project?

Scott Sexton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 10 10:36:35 EDT 2015

I worked on it in a VirtualBox for a while.  I got all the way to somewhere
around chapter 6.17 before I got tons of errors that I couldn't figure
out.  Then I got sidetracked onto other projects.  I need to try it again.
I didn't get a whole lot out of it as far as learning, but maybe I just
didn't get far enough.

Scott S.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Jeremy Davis via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org