[TriLUG] Linux from scratch project?

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 10 11:51:17 EDT 2015

Yeah there is a limit to how  crazy I will get with things.  After doing a
BSD install always compiling from the ports tree I realized time in did not
net me positive performance savings out for that.

So these days debian is my preferred world.  Stable mostly but as things
become too dated I work in test unless it is a server.

I have a few lingering Linux Mint installs here that will eventually be
swapped for debian.

Ken

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Igor Partola via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org