[TriLUG] OT: Wired Gigabit Router Postscript, or Post Mortem...

Scott Chilcote via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 27 08:35:45 EDT 2015

Update, for the statistically likely 25% of one LUGger who cares enough
to be following this saga...

I took a new tack on the Ubiquiti forum and asked for anyone who had
gotten their router to function as a PPTP VPN client to post their
configuration.  One of the company employees came through and posted
their data dump.
I was able to use this information yesterday evening to get the
EdgeRouter Lite to work for its intended purpose.
It's seriously helpful to have all of the details in one location!

If anyone wants to attend the retirement ceremony for the Linksys 54GL
let me know.  It's a small office, so space is going fast  ;-/

   Scott C.