[TriLUG] Email for kids

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 4 10:57:31 EST 2015

An Xbox eh?  That certainly makes time go faster.  I've already spent 3 days on Fallout 4.

I wold suggest considering hotmail as it is easy to link to your Xbox account.  The spam filter is pretty good and you may be to set family settings.  You will also need a text message number for security and password reset.

Sent from my iPad