[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Popping Yahoo Mail

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Dec 10 08:52:32 EST 2015

Years ago the difficulty of getting yahoo mail to cooperate properly with a
local email client solidified my switch over to gmail.

I will say this, when using a local client my personal favorite is mutt.
Call me old school but email in a terminal is ideal to me when not using a
web client.

Other than that I found Evolution and Kmail to work well, depending where
on the Gnome or KDE fence you sit.

Ken