[TriLUG] Call for PR Officer nominations

Alan Porter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Dec 12 14:40:16 EST 2015

If you're interested in helping out on the steering committee, but PR
officer is not
quite what you had in mind, I bet the other guys would play musical
chairs so that
every member has a role that he feels comfortable with.  That's pretty
much what
they do after the annual elections in May.

In short, if you want to support the LUG, then donate some time and energy!

Alan