[TriLUG] Dropbox and folders (directories)

Mark Sidell via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Feb 13 13:35:17 EST 2016

FWIW, I use Boxcryptor on top of google drive. It also works with Dropbox.
Boxcryptor creates a virtual drive that uses local encryption with keys
that only I possess. I'm sure people will ask why I should trust
boxcryptor. Again, FWIW, I've read their docs and what experts I trust say
about them, so I do.  I also trust lastpass. With multifactor
authentication, of course. I don't trust google drive or Dropbox.