[TriLUG] Looking for a start

George P. Burdell via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 23 17:54:16 EDT 2016

You might consider looking for work at a datacenter if you want to come in
as a junior.  Expect to be the hardware grunt.   Google, Facebook, Apple
... all have several facilities in the Carolinas and Georgia, to say
nothing of local datacenters like Caro or Peak or Cyberwurx etc.

I will say keep after that RHCSA.  Most of the people I know with that in
South Carolina and Georgia get recruited fairly aggressively.