[TriLUG] Looking for a start

William Sutton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 23 18:05:46 EDT 2016

How good are your network admin skills, how much do you want to stay
in/get out of network admin, and how do you feel about the DC Metro area?

My company is looking for a Network eng at the moment.  Probably a little
more senior, but it could be a possibility.  I work on the team, so you
can mention I forwarded the link to you:

http://www.caci.jobs/alexandria-va/network-engineer-job/8B2EBE001C7F400BA3CC7B607BF6E6FF/job/

William Sutton