[TriLUG] Looking for a start

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 23 18:26:08 EDT 2016

Try watching Mid-Atlantic Jobs, MA-JOBS. It's low volume but worth a try.
You'll need to subscribe.

Don't forget the Federal Government at OPM's web site:
https://www.opm.gov/about-us/careers-at-opm

A large number of Federal institutions use Linux, e.g., NSA, NIST, NIH, . . ..

God luck. <grin>Oh: if this leads to success, contact me off-list for my
10%.</grin>.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com