[TriLUG] bash script help

MvER - TrLUG via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Mar 27 08:45:01 EDT 2016

With thanks to Joseph Mack,Mauricio Tavares, and Steve Holton who each
made useful suggestions.

In the end, it was my sheer inability to see what I had written. There
is a difference between 'kdbx' and 'kbdx'; it is CRITICAL.

On 03/27/2016 07:47 AM, Steve Holton wrote:
> Where does your computer /think/ mr-master.kbdx lives?   Try the
> command (if available):
>
> *   locate mr-master.kbdx*
And of course it could not be located because it did not exist.
The code had mr......kbdx, but the file  itself was  mr.....kdbx. Of
course, the computer did not find what the script called  for.

Now the script does what was wanted.
Thanks  to all of you.*
*Mike R.*

*