[TriLUG] TriLUG Digest, Vol 2801, Issue 1

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Apr 17 20:54:51 EDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:17:01 -0400
MvER - TrLUG via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> On 04/17/2016 12:00 PM, via TriLUG wrote:
> > About two weeks ago I attended a webinar about Meaningful Use (MU)
> > > and Electronic Health Records (EHR).  The needless hoops that a
> > > small medical practice needs to jump through to avoid paying a
> > > penalty on >
> their Medicare patients is absurd.  So absurd that I wrote to my US >
> Congress critters that night.  I am still pissed, so the next step is
> > a “We the People” petition.

[offtopic rant snipped]

A couple questions:

1: What is the topic being discussed? Is it some kind of software
   called Digest, Vol 2801, Issue 1?

2: What do your opinions on Medicare's administration have to do with
   Linux?

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21