[TriLUG] Ontopic, reasonable subject

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Apr 17 23:07:03 EDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:16:52 -0400
Charles Fischer <cfischer at modernferrotype.com> wrote:

> Answer to your second question.  Nothing to do with Linux, but it
> does have to do with open source.  Projects like OpenEMR are

Hi Charles,

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. My two questions weren't for you: Your
post was indeed about Open Source, and your post had a meaningful
subject. I was questioning the guy who responded to your post with a
digest subject and a rant about the way Medicare works.

Open Source medical management software is a good thing(tm), and I'm
saying that as a former programmer for a medical management package.

> If I went too far with asking people to sign the petition,

I'll let others get back to you on that. My main concern was the guy
who responded to you with a litany of his personal medicare mishaps,
with a digest subject.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21