[TriLUG] telephone system advice

Jon Carnes via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue May 24 18:35:01 EDT 2016

Any decent internet service will work for a few phones - but you may have to invest in a nice firewall so you can limit the amount of bandwidth used by streaming services like Netflix and Pandora.

The fall back is automatic forwarding of calls to cell phones - or any type of phone really

Plus, you can run via a hotspot if the cable gets knocked out. I did that for a week. Worked fine.

Jon Carnes

-----
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."