[TriLUG] Request for help: residential internet service provideroptions.

Leonard Boyle via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 25 12:47:39 EDT 2016

This is not a tech answer. I assume you have pretty much cover that.

- are the other folks in your area seeing the same issues?
- have you been able to talk to the chief tech person in Windstream's
support group.
- A old friend of mine had issues with one of the big three car companies
local dealers quality of service. He found the support escalation did not
work.
He sent his request for support to the CEO, They fixed his problem.

at this url you can find the names if leadership team for Windstream.

http://abea-43pvyw.client.shareholder.com/investors/management-perspectives.cfm

len